Last year we hosted our first exciting Women in Leadership Development (WiLD) Programme, in collaboration with Leeann Naidoo, owner of Concordia Coaching & Leadership Solutions, aimed at middle to senior management levels across various insurance companies and brokers such as Hollard, Willis, AON, Marsh, Emerald and others.
The feedback we received was extremely positive and the goals that each woman achieved were phenomenal! There were women who were promoted and changed jobs, attributing the shift to what was gained on the programme.
Other women came up with new business ideas, re-
Based on the success of the 2016 programme we are now going to offer a second programme launching in July 2017. The course objectives are to develop key leadership skills and characteristics in women to become world class leaders in the insurance sector.
We believe that continuing to work with Leeann at Concordia, based on her international financial services and insurance sector knowledge and experience will yield high returns. What’s different about her programmes is that each module is steeped in neuroscience principles, incorporating behavioural psychology to help you achieve not only the skills, but the shift in mind-
Leeann has extensive knowledge and international experience in applying neuroscience in business (how we learn, how we make decisions, how we build relationships). A management consultant, specialising in organisational change and leadership development, she has worked for major consultancies and audit firms in the UK and the US, studied through international universities like Buckinghamshire, Henley, Oxford and Cambridge and published her first book in the UK, called The Mind Age™, runs an international coaching magazine and has been featured on local television and radio. Leeann is a specialist in leadership development and learning, where she lectures and designs programmes at major South African and international consultancies and universities. She is highly engaging and her programmes receive positive accolades.
About the programme
If you are serious about a change that is more than just career-
1. Personal mastery – understand yourself better, delve into limiting beliefs, set stretch goals and targets, develop a roadmap to achieving your goals.
2. Presentations & communications effectiveness – understand the impact of language on the brain, explore the impact of your personal communication style on others, during meetings, in regular conversations and during presentations; apply a robust framework to structure presentations.
3. Conflict, confrontation & courageous conversations -
4. Finance, money, & negotiation – explore your relationship with and dependency on money; develop your plan for retirement and evaluate how you make decisions about money; individual working sessions to explore limiting beliefs and how money influences decisions.
5. Management, leadership, change and emotional & social intelligence – develop your personal leadership and communication style, from boardroom effectiveness, to meeting management skills to presentation and conversational skills; this session will explore case studies of women in leadership, some of their achievements & challenges, and some of the tactics that they have used; delegates leave with a degree of confidence of how to leverage emotions in a positive way; a robust change management framework will also be provided
6. The 6th module is a consolidation of previous modules, and includes your graduation ceremony.
We understand the challenge of taking time out of the office, so the programme is designed in a way that will not involve too much time out of the office or in front of a computer doing assignments etc.
The programme will run from July to December on the following dates:
Time: 08:00 start and close at 16:30
On completion of this course, you will have a deeper understanding of how to create a peak mind-
Where will WiLP be held?
Marsh – Entrance 1, Building 1, Cnr 5th Street and Fredman Drive, Sandton
What are the costs involved?
R12,500.00 + VAT
Includes all course materials, hand-
Interested in attending?
Due to the popularity of this programme we expect the 20 spaces to go quickly. This course is open to all of our members at mid-
If you are interested in attending this programme send an email to email@example.com attaching the following paper work:
1. A letter from your employer giving you permission to attend the course on the nominated dates.
2. Details as to who will be responsible for the payment of the course including contact details and VAT number (for invoicing purposes).
3. Copy of your ID.
We look forward to hearing from you, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.